RRB Mock Test Online 2016The First time, Railway Recruitment Board is going to conduct computer based online examination at various centres across the country. This Online examination will be conducted for recruitment of 18252 various posts such as Goods Guard, Assistant Station Master, Traffic Apprentice as well as on various dates. So, those candidates who are not computer friendly and a little bit nervous facing this RRB NTPC ONLINE TEST are required to go through this article.
Here, i am going to provide link for RRB Mock Test Online and complete information regarding online examination such as How to Login, Navigating to the Questions, Answering the Questions, and other online exam related information.
First of all, you need to Sign in, after signing in you can see your photograph with name appeared at the right top corner and it will remain during examination.
RRB NTPC Mock Test 2016
General Instructions for RRB Mock Test Online 2016
- This examination will be of 90 Minutes (for PWD candidates, it will be of 120 Minutes).
- In this examination, clock will be set at server time.
- Countdown timer will be displayed at the top right corner. Here, you can see remaining time to finish the examination.
- If the timer reaches Zero, the online examination will be end, you do not need to end or submit your examination.
- You can see Questions Palette on the right side of screen that will show you the status of Not Visited Questions / Not Answered Questions / Answered Questions / Marked for Review etc with different colours.
How to Navigate to Question
- You are required to Click on the Number in the Question Palette and go to that question directly.
- If you use this option, answer of your current question will not be saved.
- To save your answer of current questions, you need to click on “Save & Next”
- You can use “Mark for Review & Next” option for reviewing questions.
How to Answer Questions
- To give answer, you need to click on any button in the options.
- To deselect your chosen answer, you can click again or use “Clear Response” Button.
- For changing your chosen answer, you can simply click on another button in the option.
- If your answer is confirmed, you can click on “Save & Next” button.
- If you have clicked on “Mark for Review & Next” button, the answer of will be considered in the evaluation.