See List of Candidates issued Admit Card for Physical Test and Document Verification starting from 15/02/2016. Open the relevant link and download list where you can find Roll Number, Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Examination Schedule, Exam Centre and Time.
No. of Vacancies: 156 Posts (UR-80, OBC-42, SC-23, ST-11). Out of which, 16 posts are reserved for Ex-Servicemen.
Recruitment Process: Selection will be made by conducting Eligibility Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Examination and Trade Test. After preparation of merit list, selected candidates will be called for medical examination. Those candidates who are found medically fit will be finally selected for the job. Written Examination will be of 20 Marks, 50 Marks has been allotted for Driving Test for Heavy Vehicle, 50 Marks for Light Vehicle and 30 Marks for Practical Knowledge of Motor Mechanism and minor repair of vehicle.
- A crossed IPO of Rs.50 (if applicable)
- 02 Self addressed envelope of 8*19 cms size. Postal stamps of Rs.22 should be affixed at both self addressed envelope.
- Self attested photocopy of educational certificate.
- Two self signed passport size photographs attached along with application form.
- Attested copy of valid driving licence and photocopy of certificate from concerned RTO regarding validity of licence as well as copy of driving experience certificate.
- Copy of Caste Certificate (if any)
- Other certificates / testimonials (if required)