Those candidates, who have applied for Group-D Post from RRC SER Kolkata, should know that this time Admit Card for written examinations scheduled on 02/11/2014, 09/11/2014, 16/11/2014, 23/11/2014 & 30/11/2014 will be 100% downloadable. RRC, South Eastern Railway, Kolkata has introduced facilities to download call letter through the website www.rrcser.in. The provision has also been arranged to issue duplicate admit card in case candidate fail to download from internet.
How to Download Admit Card (Read following Steps Carefully)
Before downloading Admit Card, candidates are required to check Application Status by visiting the website www.rrcser.in.
- Open Application Status Link, Enter Name, Father’s Name (First 2 Character), Date of Birth, and Select Community. After doing this, you will see application status i.e. your application has been accepted or rejected. If your application has been accepted, do the following.
- Click on “Register” link, Choose Identity Card such as “Voter Card / Pan Card / Driving License” etc. from the drop down menu and Enter card number in the box below this. Thereafter, enter mobile number, and enter email id in the respective box and submit by entering verification code.
- After registering, you will get a SMS containing User ID & Password through which you will be able to download admit card. You can also check your email for obtaining User Id and Password.
- If you receive User Id & Password, visit the www.rrcser.in, go to application status link again. This time login with correct User Id and Password displaying in the left hand size of page.
- After login, you will see a download link with a message displaying on the page. Read the message carefully before downloading. According to message, you have to use Google Chrome Browser while printing Admit Card.
- As you click on Download Link, “One Time Password” will be sent on your mobile to generate admit card. Now you are required to enter “One time password” in the box and click to verify.
- After registration, you can download Admit Card just before 15 days from date of examination.
- If you are unable to download call letter from internet, you should come to the “Office of chairman / RRC, Bungalow No.12A, 11, Garden Reach Road Kolkata-700043” just before 4 days from date of their examination along with a valid photo identity card.
- For help regarding the procedure to download call Letter, contact the help line number available on the home page.
- Mobile Number you are entering for registration should be kept active during the entire process of recruitment as information regarding all examinations will be sent on it.