New India Assurance of Assistant Recruitment 2014
New India Assurance Company Ltd, wholly owned by Govt. of India, has issued a Recruitment Notification to fill up 1536 Vacancies of Assistant Post in Pay Scale Rs.7640-21050. This is a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company. Head office of the company is in Mumbai. Application for the post will be made online from 18th Oct-2014 to 10th Nov-2014 through the website www.newindia.co.in. Other details regarding New India Assurance Company Recruitment 2014 can be seen below.
Eligibility: Graduation / HSC
No. of Vacancies: 1536 Posts
Last Date: 10/11/2014
Date of Online Exam: 17th, 18th & 24th Jan-2015
Assistants in Class-III Cadre
- Vacancy: 1536 Posts (SC-175, ST-74, OBC-457, UR-830). Go through Detailed Notification to see State Wise Vacancy Details
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years as on 30/06/2014. SC / ST candidates will get relaxation upto 05 years and OBC upto 03 years. PWD candidates will be given relaxation upto 10 years.
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University OR HSC (Class 12th Pass) with 60% Marks (50% for SC / ST / EXS / PWD) and should have passed in English as one of subject at SSC / HSC / Graduation Level. In addition, candidates should have knowledge of Regional Language (i.e. able to read, write and speak regional language.)
- Pay Scale: Rs.7640-21050 (Rs.15000 PM)
Selection Process: Online Examination, Interview and Computer Proficiency Test will be conducted for selection of eligible candidates on the post. Only short listed candidates on the basis of written examination will be called for Interview and CPT. Online Examination will be conducted at various centres across country.
Exam Pattern: Online Examination will be objective of 250 Marks. Name of the tests are Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness, Numerical Ability and Computer Knowledge. Each test carries 50 marks. Time duration of 120 Minutes has been stipulated for this examination. Language of the test will be English & Hindi both except test of English.
Application Fee: Rs.50 for SC / ST / PWD / EXS / Female and Rs.500 for all other candidates. Payment will be paid online using Debit / Credit Card or Cash Card or IMPS or Mobile Wallets or through Net Banking facility.
How to Apply: Online application will be made from 18/10/2014 to 10/11/2014 through the website www.newindia.co.in. Applicants must have scanned photograph and Signature and a valid email id for this application. To fill up online application, visit said website, go to “Apply Online” link fill up online application form with proper details and submit. Follow the instructions given in the detailed notification at the time of online application.
Apply Online from & Make Payment: 18/10/2014 to 10/11/2014
Date of Online Exam: 17th, 18th, 24th January 2014
Download Call Letter: 10 days prior to the date of exam
New India Assurance Administrative Officer Recruitment 2014
Online Application from 11/10/2014 to 03/11/2014 are invited for recruitment to the post of Administrative Officer (Scale-I) in New India Assurance Company Limited. There are 509 vacancies for the post, which will be filled up in various disciplines. Aspiring candidates having suitable qualifications can apply through the website www.newindia.co.in within stipulated dates.
Eligibility: Graduation / Degree in Relevant Disciplines
No. of Vacancies: 509 Posts
Last Date: 03/11/2014
Exam online Exam: 10th and 11th Jan-2015
Administrative Officer (Scale-I)
- Vacancy: 509 Posts (SC-73, ST-37, OBC-138, UR-261). Disciplines Wise Vacancy: Finance-65, Engineering-25, Legal-40, Automobile Engg.-30, Genaralist-349.
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent for Generalist Stream, and Degree in relevant disciplines for Specialist Stream.
- Pay Scale: Rs.17240-32640 (Rs.17240 Basic Pay)
- Age Limit: 21 to 30 years as on 01/10/2014. Relaxation upto 05 years for SC / ST and upto 03 years for OBC and upto 10 years for PWD candidates.
Selection Process & Exam Pattern: Selection of eligible candidates will be made by conducting online examination and interview. Online test will be of 200 Marks. Test will be based on Reasoning, English Language, GA & Quantitative Aptitude. For Specialist Stream, an additional test to assess Technical & Professional Knowledge in relevant disciplines will be conducted. Duration of the test will be of 120 Minutes.
Application Fee: Rs.50 for SC / ST / PWD / Female candidates and Rs.600 for all other candidates. Application fee will be paid online through Net Banking Facility or using debit / credit card or Cash Card / Mobile Wallets or through IMPS.
How to Apply: Before application, candidates must ensure that they have scanned photograph, signature and a valid email id. Online application will be made between 18/10/2014 and 03/11/2014 through the website www.newindia.co.in. Guideline to fill up online application can be seen in the detailed notification.
Apply Online from: 11/10/2014 to 03/11/2014
Date of Online Exam: 10th & 11th Jan-2014
Download Admit Card: 10 days prior to date of exam