MP High Court English Stenographer, PA/Stenographer Recruitment 2015
High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur has issued a notification for recruitment of English Stenographer in MP High Court and Personal Assistant/Stenographer in State Legal Service Authority, Jabalpur in Pay Scale of Rs.9300-34800+3600 Grade Pay as well as other allowances. Application against MP High Court Recruitment 2015 for above mentioned posts can made online through the website www.mphc.in or www.mponline.gov.in by closing date 16th Feb-2015.
Eligibility: Graduation + Shorthand
No. of Vacancies: 62 Posts
Last Date: 16/02/2015
Date of main Exam: 01/03/2015
English Stenographer & Personal Assistant/Stenographer
- Vacancy: 62 Posts (UR-31, OBC-09, SC-10, ST-12).
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. They should have passed English Shorthand Exam with speed of 80 WPM from any recognized board of Shorthand & Typewriting. In addition, they should have knowledge of computer application.
- Age Limit: 18 to 35 years as on 01/01/2015 for English Stenographer and 18 to 35 years as on 01/01/2014 for PA/Stenographer. Relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates is 05 years. 10 years for women candidates.
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300 to 34800 + Rs.3600 GP and other allowance.
Selection Process: Selection of eligible candidates for the post will be made by conducting Main Examination and Interview. Main examination will be held on 01/03/2015 from 12 noon onwards. Admit card for main examination and interview will be generated by MP Online.
Exam Pattern: Main examination will be of 90 marks based on Shorthand Dictation (English)-60, General English-20 and Computer Application-10. Interview will be of 10 Marks.
Exam Fee: Rs.400 for UR candidates Rs.200 for reserved category. Besides examination fee, candidates will have to pay Portal Charges of Rs.100 to MP Online or Its Kiosk Holder.
How to Apply: Aspiring candidates who meet eligibility criteria for the post can apply online through the website www.mphc.in or www.mponline.gov.in till 16/02/2015 upto 12 midnight.
MP High Court Higher Judicial Service Recruitment 2015
A notification for Higher Judicial Service (Entry Level) Direct Recruitment from BAR Examination 2015 has been issued by MP High Court. The Court intends to fill up 83 Vacancies in MP District Judge (Entry Level) in Pay Scale of Rs.51550-63070. Application for this can be made online by 31st Dec-2014 through the website www.mponline.gov.in. Selection for the post will be made by conducting Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview.
No. of Vacancies: 84 Posts
Last Date: 31/12/2014
Date of Preliminary Exam: 22/02/2015
MP Higher Judicial Service (Entry Level) from BAR Exam 2015
- Vacancy: 84 Posts (UR-45, OBC-12, SC-14, ST-13)
- Pay Scale: Rs.51550-63070
- Eligibility: Candidates should be from BAR and have practiced as an Advocate for not less than 7 years as on the date of publication. Candidates should have sound health and good character.
- Age Limit: Completed 35 years and below 48 years as on 01/01/2014.
Selection Process: There online Preliminary / Screening Exam, Main Exam and Interview will be conducted to select eligible candidates on the post. Online PT will Objective Type be of 120 Minutes and will be held in Jabalpur on 22/02/2015. In the notification, candidates can see the complete exam syllabus of PT. Preliminary Test will be 150 Marks, Main Exam will be of 400 Marks and Interview will be of 50 Marks.
Exam Fee: Rs.1000 for UR and Rs.800 for SC/ST/OBC candidates including portal charges of Rs.600 per candidates.
How to Apply: Application for the post can be filled up by self using Internet and through Kiosk. Fill up online application by visiting the website www.mponline.gov.in by closing date 31/12/2014. Candidates, who are applying online, can make payment of examination using Credit Card or through Internet Banking facility. Go through Detailed notification to know more about application procedure.