OPEPA, School & Mass Education Dept. Govt. of Odisha has issued a notification for engagement of 16601 Sikshya Sahayak as TGT for subjects Science, Arts, Telugu & Bengali and +2 Teachers for subject Science, Arts, Telugu, Urdu & Bengali. List of District Wise and Subject Wise Vacancy for both the Teacher Post is available in the detailed notification. Application for the post can be made online by 30/09/2014 through the website of OPEPA. Following lines contain more details regarding OPEPA Sikshya Sahayak Recruitment 2014.
No. of Vacancies: 16601 Posts
Last Date: 30/09/2014
Sikshya Sahayak Jobs in Odisha 2014
- Vacancy: TGT-8300 Posts (Science-4982, Arts-3243, Telugu(B.Ed)-50, Bengali(B.Ed)-25) and +2 Teachers-8301 Posts(Science-4980, Arts-3186, Telugu(CT)-50, Urdu(CT)-60, Bengali(CT)-25). District wise vacancy is available in the detailed notification.
- Eligibility: Candidates should have passed required training and OTET. Untrained Candidates belonging to SC / ST and PH category can apply. However, relaxation in training qualification for SC / ST / PH category for posting will be subject to clearance from NCTE.
- Age Limit: Maximum age limit will be 35 years for UR. Relaxation in age for SC / ST / Women / EXS and SEBC will be given upto 05 years and 10 years will be given for PH candidates. Age limit will be reckoned as on 12/09/2014 which is the date of publication of Recruitment Notification.
- Candidates will be provided option for minimum five districts according to priority.
- Selection list will be valid for upto 150% of the vacancies of the district.
- After closing date of online application, OPEPA will take steps to transmit applications of the candidates to the respective districts immediately, so that district will take further steps to carry out the recruitment process.
- Candidates can ask a question in this regard by visiting the website of OPEPA.
Online Application from: 16/09/2014 to 30/09/2014
Publication of Draft Merit List: 15/10/2014
Certificate Verification: 11/11/2014
Final Merit List Preparation: 17/11/2014
Final Merit list publication: 06/12/2014
Engagement Order issue: 15/12/2014