Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank with head office at Rohtak has issued a notification for recruitment of Officer junior management scale-i in the Pay Scale of Rs.14500-25700 with other allowances as per bank’s rule. Selection for the job will be made on the basis of CWE-RRB score and conducting interview. Aspiring candidates who meet eligibility criteria for the post can apply from 1st July 2014 to 16th July 2014. Detailed Notification of this Bank Job, and Challan for Payment is available at www.hgb.co.in.
No. of Vacancies: 100 Posts
Last Date: 16/07/2014
Officer (Junior Management) Scale-I
- Vacancies: 100 posts (SC-11, OBC-21, UR-61, ST-07). Out of these vacancies, 03 posts are for PWD candidates.
- Eligibility: Eligibility Criteria will be as per RRB CWE-II Notification published in Employment News dated 06/07/2013 - 12/07/2013 by IBPS.
- Required Cut-Off on TWSS: 95 & above for SC/ST and 98 & above for UR/OBC Candidates.
- Pay Scale: Rs.14500-25700+ Other Allowance as per Banks Rules.
- Probation Period: 2 years.
Selection Process: Short listed candidates on the base of TWSS, will be called for interview which will be of 30 Marks. Final merit list will be made on the basis of Score in CWE and Interview. Personal Interview will be held at Rohtak. Address of the venue for interview will be mentioned in the call letter.
Application Fee: Rs.20 for SC / ST/ PWD and Rs.100 for all other candidates. Payment of application fee can be made from 01/07/2014 to 16/07/2014 at any branch of Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank using Challan available at www.hgb.co.in.
How to Apply: Aspiring candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria for the post can apply online through the website www.hgb.co.in between 01/07/2014 and 16/07/2014. There is no any other mode of application. Visit the said website, login with correct registration number and password, enter payment details and submit.
Call Letter: Interview Call Letter will be sent directly to the eligible candidates at their correspondence address. Candidates will be required to bring call letter along with original fee payment challan and other requisite documents at the venue.