Advt.No.A-5/E-1/2013: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is notifying for Subordinate Agriculture Service, Grade-III Examination 2013 for recruitment to the post of Technical Assistant Group-C in the Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200. Candidates having Graduate Degree in Agriculture are eligible to apply for this examination. Application for this will be filled up online through the website http://uppsc.up.nic.in by 21st November 2013. Go through the following lines to see other important information in this context.
Eligibility: Graduation (Agriculture)
No. of Vacancies: 6628 Posts
Last Date: 21/11/2013
Subordinate Agriculture Service, Grade-III (Technical Assistant Group-C) Examination-2013
- Vacancies: 6628 Posts (UR-3616, SC-2211, ST-235, OBC-566). Horizontal Vacancies: DFF-132, Women-1325, Ex-Servicemen-331 & PH-253 (PB-85, PD-85, OL-42, OA-41). Numbers of vacancies are variable.
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + Rs.2400 GP.
- Qualifications: Graduate Degree in Agriculture from a recognized university / institute.
- Age Limit: Completed 21 years and not exceeding 40 years as on 01/07/2013 i.e. they must have born between 02/07/1973 and 01/07/1992. Relaxation in age for SC / ST / OBC / Skilled Players / Dependent of Freedom Fighter / State Govt. Employee of Uttar Pradesh will be given up to 5 years.
Application Fee: Rs.115 for UR / OBC, Rs.55 for SC/ST and only Rs.15 for Handicapped Candidates. The fee will be paid till 18/11/2013 at any branch of Punjab National Bank or State Bank of India using E-Challan generated after online registration. Candidates can also pay application fee online through Net Banking facility of above said banks. Any other mode of fee payment will not be accepted.
How to Apply: To fill up online application, candidates are required to open online application form link first, fill up application with proper details and submit. After submission, candidates will get a unique Registration Number. Now visit http://uppsc.up.nic.in, go to “Generated E-Challan/I-Collect” link, provide required details and generated Challan or pay fee through I-Collect mode. Deposit application fee at designated bank, get payment details. On Next Working Date after 2 PM, visit the re-visit the same website, this time open “Submit Application Form” link, provide required details in the form, upload scanned photograph with signature and submit.
- Information regarding Date and Venue of the examination will be provided later by the commission.
- All original testimonials and certification of the candidates will be verified at the time of interview. Along with these documents, candidates must carry four passport size photographs at the venue, out of which 2 photographs should be unattested and two should be attested by Gazetted Officer.
- Central / State Employee must carry “No objection Certificate” at the time of interview.