Haryana Police Recruitment Board has published a notifications for Recruitment of Male Constable (GD) in Haryana Police and Male Constable (Wireless Operator) in Telecom Wing of Haryana Police. Notification is available at www.hprbonline.com and www.hprbonline.in. Applications for the post can be made online through the above mentioned website from 18th Aug to 18th Sep 2014. Aspiring candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for the post can apply within stipulated dates. Physical Measurement, Physical Efficiency Test and Interview will be conducted for selection on the post. See the following lines that contain other details in this regard.
Eligibility: 10+2 (12th Pass), ITI
No. of Vacancy: 1017 Posts
Last Date: 18/09/2014Male Constable (GD) in Haryana Police
- Vacancy: 460 Posts (GC-120, SC-83, BC-A-64, BC-B-37, SBC-46, EBP(GC)-46, (Ex-servicemen: GC-32, SC-09, BC-A-09, BC-B-14)
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200 to 20200 + Rs.2000 GP
- Qualifications: Minimum qualification is 10+2 for all categories.
Male Constable (Wireless Operator) in Telecom wing of Haryana Police
- Vacancy: 557 Posts (GC-145, SC-100, BC-A-78, BC-B-45, SBC-56, EBP(GC)-56, Ex-servicemen: (GC-39, SC-11, BC-A-11, BC-B-16)
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + Rs.2400 GP
- Qualifications: ITI certificate of two years in Computer / Telecommunication / Electronics with 60% marks with matriculation in Hindi / Sanskrit or Higher Qualification.
Physical Standard: Height: 5’-7”, Chest: minimum 33 inch and expansion 34 ½ Inches.
Age Limits: 18 to 25 years as on 01/08/2014. Relaxation in age for SC / BC / SBC will be given upto 5 years. Upper age limit for Ex-servicemen is 40 years plus continuous military service added by 03 years.
Selection Process: Selection for the post of constable will be made by conducting Physical Measurement and then PET. If candidates qualify in Physical Efficiency Test with minimum qualifying marks 15, they will be called for Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.100 for UR and Dependent of ESM. The fee can be deposited in State Bank of Haryana after 48 hours of filling online application and within the date mentioned in the Bank Challan.
How to Apply: Application for the post will be made online through the website www.hprbonline.com and www.hprbonline.in after 18/08/2014 and will be continued upto 18/09/2014.