Haryana Police Recruitment Board has published a notifications for Recruitment of Male Constable (GD) in Haryana Police and Male Constable (Wireless Operator) in Telecom Wing of Haryana Police. Notification is available at www.hprbonline.com and www.hprbonline.in. Applications for the post can be made online through the above mentioned website from 18th Aug to 18th Sep 2014. Aspiring candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for the post can apply within stipulated dates. Physical Measurement, Physical Efficiency Test and Interview will be conducted for selection on the post. See the following lines that contain other details in this regard.
- Vacancy: 460 Posts (GC-120, SC-83, BC-A-64, BC-B-37, SBC-46, EBP(GC)-46, (Ex-servicemen: GC-32, SC-09, BC-A-09, BC-B-14)
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200 to 20200 + Rs.2000 GP
- Qualifications: Minimum qualification is 10+2 for all categories.
- Vacancy: 557 Posts (GC-145, SC-100, BC-A-78, BC-B-45, SBC-56, EBP(GC)-56, Ex-servicemen: (GC-39, SC-11, BC-A-11, BC-B-16)
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + Rs.2400 GP
- Qualifications: ITI certificate of two years in Computer / Telecommunication / Electronics with 60% marks with matriculation in Hindi / Sanskrit or Higher Qualification.
Age Limits: 18 to 25 years as on 01/08/2014. Relaxation in age for SC / BC / SBC will be given upto 5 years. Upper age limit for Ex-servicemen is 40 years plus continuous military service added by 03 years.