Primary School Teacher (PST) Jobs in Puducherry 2013 A Notification

Directorate of School of Education, Government of Puducherry, has given a notification to recruit 171 posts of Primary School Teacher (PST) in Puducherry, Karaikal, Maha & Yanam regions in the Pay Band of Rs.9300 to 34800. Region & Category Wise vacancy can be seen below. Only those candidates who have passed CTET conducted by CBSE and fulfill other eligibility criteria prescribed for the post are eligible. Well, candidates are advised to go through the details carefully before applying. Application can be made in prescribed format and it must reach by 4th Oct 2013 at the mentioned address.
Eligibility: 12th + TET
No. of Vacancies: 171 Posts
Last Date: 04/10/2013

Primary School Teacher (PST)
  • Vacancy: 171 Posts
  • Pay Scale: Rs.9300 to 34800 + Rs.4200 GP
  • Age Limit: 18 to 32 years as on 04/10/2013. Relaxation in age for candidates belonging to reserved category will be provided as per government of India Rule.
  • Qualifications: (i). Higher Secondary or equivalent with 50% Marks in Total. (ii). Teacher’s Training Certificate or Diploma in Teacher Education of 2 years from NCTE. (iii). Studied Regional language such as Tamil / Telugu / Malayalam upto Secondary Level. (iv). Passed Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by CBSE / Govt of Tamil Nadu / Kerala / Andhra Pradesh. (v) Candidates must be a resident of Puducherry UT.
Region & Category Wise Vacancy Details
SL
Regions
UR
MBC
EBC
OBC
BCM
SC
BT
Total
01.
Puducherry & Karaikal
75
27
03
17
03
24
01
150
02.
Mahe
07
01
-
02
-
-
-
10
03.
Yanam
06
02
-
01
-
02
-
11
Total
88
30
03
20
03
26
01
171

Selection Process: Selection for the post will be made on the basis of Qualifying Examination and employment Exchange Seniority. The Selection will be of 100 Marks. Out of which, 85% of marks will be for Qualifying Examination and remaining 15% of marks will be for Employment Exchange Seniority. The reason of deduction in 85% marks will be extra attempt in passing class 12th Examination as well as passing Diploma in Teacher Education. Well, 15% of marks for Employment Seniority will be divided by 10 years, i.e. 1.5 marks will be provided for every completed year after employment exchange registration.

How to Apply: Application for the post can be made in prescribed format which is available at http://schooledn.puducherry.gov.in. Candidates who are interested for the job and fulfill eligibility criteria for the post can apply and send duly complete application with attested copies of requisite documents such as SSLC & HSC or Equivalent Marks Sheet, DOB Certificate, TET, Teacher Diploma Certificate, Community Certificate & Employment Registration Card to “The Director of School Education, Perunthalaivar Kamarajar Centenary Educational Complex, 100 Feet Road, Anna Nagar, Puducherry – 605005” on or before 04/10/2013.


Get Jobs Alert on Email