Employment-Notice-No.08/2013: Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL), a Govt. of Indian Undertaking and subsidiary of Coal Indian Limited, has published a notification for recruitment to the posts of Junior Overman, Mining Sirdar and Surveyor (Mining) on different Salaries. Aspiring candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the post can apply in prescribed application format which is available at www.bccl.gov.in. Eligible candidates are required to apply for only one post. A complete application in every respect must reach the company by 10th Oct 2013.
Eligibility: Relevant Certificate
No. of Vacancies: 472 Posts
Last Date: 10/10/2013
01. Junior Overman, T&S Gr.C
- Vacancy: 142 Posts (UR-32, SC-19, ST-84, OBC-07)
- Basic Pay: Rs.19035.02 PM
- Qualifications: Engineering Diploma of 3 years from a recognized institute with a valid Overman’s Certificate of Competency from DGMS as well as a valid Gas Testing & First Aid Certificate.
02. Mining Sirdar, T&S Gr.C
- Vacancy: 317 Posts (UR-92, SC-50, ST-154, OBC-21)
- Basic Pay: Rs.19035.02 PM
- Qualifications: Candidates must possess a valid Mining Sirdar’s Certificate from DGMS with valid First Aid and Gas Testing Certificate.
03. Surveyor (Mining), T&S Gr.B
- Vacancy: 13 Posts (UR-06, SC-02, ST-05)
- Basic Pay: Rs.20552.37 PM
- Qualifications: Minimum qualification for this post is Matriculation from a recognized board with Surveyors Certificate of Competency from DGMS.
Age Limit: For entire the above posts, the minimum required age is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years which will be calculated as on 10/10/2013. Relaxation in age for SC / ST Category is 05 years and for OBC Category (Non-Creamy Layer) is 03 years.
Selection Process: Bharat Coking Coal Limited will conduct a written examination and interview for selection of deserving candidates on the said posts. Only shortlisted candidates after written test will be called for Interview. A medical fitness test of candidates will also be conducted by Authorized Medical Board of the company for final selection.
Application Fees: A Demand Draft of Rs.100 from any Nationalized Bank in the name of “Bharat Coking Coal Limited”, Payable at Dhanbad, must be accompanied with application form. Candidates belonging to SC / ST Category will not have pay application fee.
How to Apply: First of all, applicants need to download prescribed application form from the website www.bccl.gov.in. Thereafter, fill it up with required details, paste a latest passport size photograph on it and send it with DD, copies of requisite certificates & Testimonials attested by Gazetted Officer, Four copies of identical passport size photograph as pasted on the form, by Registered / Speed Post to “The General Manager (Recruitment), Bharat Coking Coal Limited, Koyla Bhawan, Koyla Nagar, Post – BCCL Township, Dhanbad, Jharkhand, PIN – 826005” on or before 10/10/2013 till 5 PM. The photo pasted on the form must be attested by Gazetted officer and written candidates’ name on it.
- Candidates, who are working in Government / Semi-Govt Organization as well as Employed candidates in PSU / Autonomous Bodies, should send their application through Proper channel.
- Only SC / ST candidates will be paid 2nd Class train fare for appearing in interview.