WBSSC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 390 Graduate Level Posts: West Bengal Staff Selection Commission has issued a notification to fill up Graduate Level posts as Inspector (Backward Class Welfare), Minority Development Officer, Research Officer and Fishery Extensions Officer in Pay Band Rs.7100-37600 with Rs.3900 Grade Pay, in various department of west Bengal government. Eligible candidates who meet eligibility criteria for post can apply online through the website www.wbssc.gov.in by 19th Jan-2015.
No. of Vacancies: 390 Posts
Last Date: 19/01/2015
01. Inspector, Backward Classes Welfare, Group-B
- Vacancy: 331 Posts
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree and should have ability to write, speak and read Bengali.
- Age Limit: Not less than 20 years and not exceeding 32 years.
02. Minority Development Officer (Group-B)
- Vacancy: 13 Posts
- Qualifications: Graduate Degree and should have knowledge of Social Customs and Culture of the Minorities of West Bengal.
- Age Limit: 18 to 32 years.
03. Research Investigator (Group-B)
- Vacancy: 06 Posts
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree with Anthropology / Economics and Sociology. Candidates should have two years Socio-Economic investigation surveys and analysis of data experience.
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 32 years.
04. Fishery Extension Officer under WB Jr. Fishery Service Grade-II (Group-B)
- Vacancy: 40 Posts
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree of 4 years in Fishery Science with knowledge of Fisheries, Aquatic Resources, Aquaculture and Fishing Harbours in WB.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age should not be more than 32 years.
Age Relaxation: Age limit will be reckoned as on 01/01/2015. Relaxation in age limit for SC / ST of WB is 05 years and for BC-A and BC-B of WB is 03 years. Upper age limit for PWD candidates is 37 years. The same date of birth as recorded in Madhyamik admit card, will be accepted as proof of age.
Scale of Pay: Rs.7100-37600 + Rs.3900 GP
Application Fee: Candidates will have to pay of Rs.220 (Exam Fee + Processing Fee). SC / ST / PWD candidates are required to pay of Rs.20 as Processing Fee only. There is no exemption of fee for SC / ST / BC-A, BC-B candidates of other states. Payment can be made through Net Banking or using debit / credit card. Candidates, if applying through Tathya Mitra Kendra, will have to pay fee at Tathya Mitra Kendra.
How to Apply: Application for Graduate Level Recruitment 2014 (Exam Code: CGL 14) will be accepted online through the website www.wbssc.gov.in. Online application form can be filled up by closing date 19/01/2015 till 4 PM. Applicants must have scanned photograph and signature to upload at the time of online application form. Commission has also extended facility to submit online application through Tathya Mitra Kendras.