Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has published two different notifications for the recruitment to the post of Assistant Training Officer (ATRO) on monthly remuneration of Rs.9300 & Junior Assistant in the Pay Band of Rs.5200 to 20200 purely on contract basis. Application for these posts can be made online. Aspiring candidates having suitable qualifications can fill up application thorough the website www.odishassc.in by date 31st August 2013. Go through following line for more details.
Eligibility: Class 10th / Class 12th
No. of Vacancies: 607 Posts
Last Date: 31/08/2013
OSSC Recruitment of Assistant Training Officer (ATRO) 2013
- Post Name: Assistant Training Officer (ARTO)
- Department: Govt. it is & Skill Development Centres of Odisha
- Vacancy: 489 Posts (UR-166, SC-79, ST-110 & SEBC-134)
- Qualifications: Class 10th pass or equivalent examination of a recognized board with technical qualification.
- Age Limit: Not below 18 years and not above 32 years as on 01/01/2013. 5 years relaxation for SC / ST / SEBC / Women candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Salary: Rs.9300 PM
Selection Procedure: A written test will be organized to recruit eligible candidates on this post. Written test will be of 100 marks consisting of 100 multiple choice questions. Duration of the test will be of 2 hours.
Application Fees: Rs.100 for all SEBC & UR candidates but there is no fees for SC / ST / PWD candidates. Fees can be paid offline using treasury portal or online through NET banking of designated bank or using Debit Card.
How to Apply: Online application can be filled up through the website www.odishassc.in till 31/08/2013. After successfully submission of application, candidates are required to take a print out of system generated slip and send along with self attested copies of all enclosures & original treasury challan by Registered / Speed Post to “Odisha Staff Selection Commission Bararack No.1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar-751054” on or before 07/09/2013.
OSSC Recruitment of Junior Assistant 2013
- Post Name: Junior Assistant
- Department: Offices of Heads of Departments
- Vacancy: 118 Posts (SC-19, ST-39, SEBC-27, UR-33)
- Qualifications: Class 12th Passed with Science / Arts / Commerce or any equivalent qualifications with Odia Language as one of subject at Higher Secondary or Passed exam in Odia to M.E. Standard.
- Age Limit: 18 years to 32 years as on 01/01/2013. Relaxation for SC / ST / SEBC and Women Candidates will be given upto 05 years, 10 years for PWD Candidates.
- Pay Band: Rs.5200 to 20200 + Rs1900 GP
Selection Process: Selection of eligible candidates on this post will be made by conducting Preliminary Examination of 100 Marks, Main Examination of 400 Marks and Practical Skill Test of 50 Marks.
Application Fees: Rs.100 for SEBC / UR. There no fee for SC/ST and PWD Candidates. Fees can be made online or offline. For more details in this context, go through the details notification.
How to Apply: To fill up application, candidate can visit www.odishassc.in. Online application can be made by 22/08/2013 till 11.59 PM. After online application, candidates need to send print of the application with requisite documents to the commission on or before 31/08/2013. After this date, application will not be accepted.