An approval for recruitment of 465 Staff Nurse Posts in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry, has been received from MHFW, Govt. of India. Notification for this post has already been published under Advt.01/2013 dated 30/03/2013 & 31/03/2013. Application for the post can be done only online and there is no any other mode available for application. Those candidates who have applied against earlier notification need not apply.
Eligibility: Degree/Diploma (GNM)
No. of Vacancies: 465 Posts
Last Date: 16/08/2013
Date of Written Test: 08/09/2013
Staff Nurse (in JIPMER)
- Pay Scale: (PB-2) Rs.9300 to 34800 + Rs.4600 GP (Rs.40000 PM Approximately)
- Age Limit: Maximum age for the post is 35 years which will be calculated as on 16/08/2013. Relaxation in age for OBC is 3 years, for SC/ST is 5 years and for PWD is 10 years.
- Qualifications: Diploma / Degree in General Nursing and Midwifery or any equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute / University. They must be registered under Indian Nursing Council Act 1947 or any State Nursing Council as Nurse and Midwife.
Selection Process: Selection of eligible candidates on the post of Staff Nurse will be made by conducting a written examination which will be held on 08/09/2013. Candidates can download Hall Ticket for this examination from 25/08/2013 9 PM to 08/09/2013 till 7 AM.
Application Fees: Rs.250 for SC/ST and Rs.500 for General and OBC Candidates. Persons with Disabilities (PWD) need not pay application fees. Application fee will have to be paid in the shape of demand draft in favour of “Accounts Officer, JIPMER, Payable at Puducherry (SBI-JIPMER Branch).
How to Apply: Application for this post can be made only online line by 16/08/2013 through its official website. Online application link is available under Announcements category at http://jipmer.edu.in. Before online application, candidates must keep scanned copies of following documents..
01. Passport Size colour photograph (size 400*400 Pixels), Size: below 250 kb
02. Signature (400*400 Pixels) Size: below 200 kb
03. Demand Draft (900*400 Pixels) Size: below 600 kb
PH candidates are required to keep scanned copies of photo and signature only. Firstly, candidates need to register their name and obtain user id and password. Now, fill up application form with proper details, upload scanned photograph, signature and image of DD and submit. After online application, candidates need to send hard copy of application with original Demand Draft to “Senior Administrative Office3r, Administrative Block (Admn.I Section), JIPMER, Dhanvantari Nagar P.O, Gorimedu, Puducherry - 605006” on or before 21/08/2013. Candidates belonging to far-flung area can send their application on or before 23/08/2013.