A notification for Preparing Select / Wait List for the Post of Stenographer (LG), Junior Clerk and Peon has been published by Bombay High Court. The Select list is being prepared on the Establishment of District Court. Aspiring candidates with suitable qualifications can fill up online application for these jobs through its official website by 22/07/2013. Candidates with minimum 18 years are eligible to apply for these posts.
No. of Vacancies: 4447 Posts
Last Date: 22/07/2013
01. Stenographer (LG)
- Vacancy: 321 Posts
- Qualifications: They should be Passed S.S.C. Board Examination. They must have Government Commercial Examination or Government Board Certificate or ITI of Shorthand speed of 100 WPM and typing speed of 40 WPM in English 30 WPM in Marathi with Marathi shorthand speed of 80 WPM. They should have Computer Knowledge Certificate issued by DOEACC or University ITI or other institutes which can be seen in the notification.
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300 to34800 + Rs.4300 GP
02. Junior Clerk
- Vacancy: 2888 Posts
- Qualifications: Same as for Stenographer Post
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200 to 20200 + Rs.1900 GP
- Vacancy: 1238 Posts
- Qualifications: Class 7th Passed with good physique.
- Pay Scale: Rs.4440 to 7440 + Rs.1300 GP
Note: Candidates should not have more than two children. This is applicable for entire the above posts.
Age Limit for all Posts: 18 to 33 years as on 08/07/2013. Relaxation in upper age limit for SC / ST / OBC / SBC is 5 years. Upper age limit for PH candidates is 45 years.
Selection Process: Selection for the post of Stenographer will be made by conducting Speed Test in Shorthand which will be of 20 Marks, for the post of Clerk and Peon will be made by conducting written examination and Typing Test of 20 marks and Cleanliness & Activeness Test of 5 Marks Respectively and Interview.
How to Apply: Online application for these posts can be made through Court’s official website by the last date 22/07/2013 till 5.30 PM. Applicants must have scanned passport size photograph and signature in .jpeg format. Size of the file should not be more than 40 KB. Application received by Courier / Post will not be accepted. Applicants are not required to send copies of Certificate or Testimonials to the recruiting authority of court.
Publication of Shortlisted candidates on Website: 29/07/2013
Online generation of Hall Ticket: 03/08/2013 to 10/08/2013
Screening Test for Jr. Clerk & Peon: 18/08/2013
Declaration of Result: 02/09/2013