Notification No:09-PSC(DR-P) OF 2013: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission invites applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor in various disciplines in the Pay Scale of Rs.15600 to 39100 for Govt. Colleges of the State. Permanent Residents of Jammu and Kashmir having suitable qualifications are eligible to apply for this post. Application for this post can be made in prescribed format and duly complete application in every respect must reach the commission address on or before 24th of June, 2013. Go through the following lines for more information in this context.
Eligibility: Master’s Degree
No. of Vacancies: 1289 Posts
Last Date: 24/06/2013
- No. of Vacancies: 1289 Posts (OM-687, RBA-257, SC-115, ST-131, ALC-41, SLC-16). Category wise vacancies can be seen in the detailed notification.
- Qualifications: Master’s Degree in concerned subject with 55% Marks (50% for SC/ST/PH) from Indian / Foreign University with NET/SLET organized by UGC/CSIR/AIU/ University of Kashmir / Jammu or Ph.D. See the detailed notification to know about qualifications.
- Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 37 years as on 01/01/2013. Upper age limit for PH is 39 years, for RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC / Govt. Servant is 40 years, 45 years for 10+2 Lecture and 48 years for Ex-servicemen.
Application Form: You can obtain prescribed application form from the counter of J&K Bank situated in the office of J&K Public Service Commission on cash payment of Rs.500 in case of General Category and Rs.250 in case of Reserved Category on all working days from 9.30 AM to 3.00 PM.
How to Apply: Fill up OMR application form with proper details, paste a latest passport size photograph duly attested by Gazetted Officer at space provided in the application form and send with copies of requisite documents to “The Secretary, J&K Public Service Commission, Polo Ground, Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu” on or before 24/06/2013.
Documents to be attached with application form
· Date of Birth & Permanent Residential Proof
· Qualification Certificate prescribed for the post and higher qualification certificate (if any)
· Marks sheets of all semesters
· Disability Certificate (if any)
· Category Certificate
· Result Notification of M.Sc/MA/SLET/NET/Ph.D