Assistant Statistical Investigator Jobs in Tamil Nadu 2013: 240 Posts - Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has invited online applications for the recruitment to 240 posts of Assistant Statistical Investigator in Department of Economics and Statistics. Commission will organize a written examination and oral test for selection of eligible candidates on this post. Age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years for this post. Those who are selected for the job will be put in pay scale of Rs.Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.2400. Minimum qualification for this job is Graduate degree in Statistics. 20% of all vacancies can be filled through Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM). Interested candidates fill up online application through the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in on or before 20/03/2013.
Assistant Statistical Investigator
- Total Vacancies: 240 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.2400
- Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and upper age limit is 30 years as on 01/07/2013. No Upper age limit for SCs, SC (A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs candidates.
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Statistics OR Degree in Mathematics / Computer Science / Economics and Computer Application with Statistics as an allied subject OR Graduate degree in any disciplines with PG Degree in Mathematical Economics / Operations Research / Econometrics.
- Selection Procedure: Written examination and Oral test will be conducted for recruitment to the post of Assistant Statistical Investigator. Qualified candidates in written examination will be called for oral test.
Application Fees: Candidates are required to pay Rs.300 (Rs.250 for examination fees and Rs.50 for cost of application). Mode of payment of fees is both online and offline. Online payment can be made through Net Banking or using Credit Card / Debit Card and Offline payment can be made at any branch of Indian Bank or Post Office through Challan
How to Apply: Applicants need to apply online through the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net by the last date 20/03/2013. Candidates must have a valid Email ID for getting Hall Ticket for Main examination in Computer Based Test Format, Interview Call Letter etc. For applying online, first open appropriate link, now click on apply online, choose the post for which they want to apply and fill up the application form with proper details, upload your scanned photograph and signature and submit.