Part-Time Instructor Recruitment 2013: 41307 Posts
UP Basic Education Board is notifying for recruitment to 41307 Part Time Instructor Posts in Art Education, Health & Physical Education and Work Education for 13769 High Primary Schools with capacity of more than 100 students in 71 Districts of UP purely on contract Basis. Monthly Payment of selected candidates on this post will be of Rs.7000 PM. Application for this post will be made online by the last date 23/03/2013 and payment of fees can be made till 21/03/2013. Applicants must be the resident of same District so that they do their work easily. More details can be found below
Post Name: Part Time Instructor (in following Subjects)
01. Art Education: 13769 Posts
02. Health & Physical Education: 13769 Posts
03. Work Education: 13769 Posts
Qualifications for Post in following Subjects
01. Art Education: Bachelor of Art with Higher Secondary in Arts OR B.A. with Drawing / Painting OR Degree / Diploma in Art from a recognized university with Intermediate
02. Health & Physical Education: Graduation with Diploma in Physical Education OR Degree / Diploma in Physical Education or equivalent qualification from a recognized university
03. Work Education:
- Computer Education: B.Sc in Computer Science OR Bachelor of Computer Application OR Graduation with “A” Level Course from DOEACC
- Home Craft & Related Art: Degree in Home Science OR Home Economics OR Domestic Science OR Home Art
- Horticulture & Fruit Protection: B.Sc in Agriculture with Special Diploma in Fruit Protection
- Agriculture Education: Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
Age Limit: Minimum age of the candidates should be 21 years and maximum should be 35 years as on 01/07/2012. In case of reserved category such as SC/ST/OBC will be relaxed in age upto 5 years. Relaxation in age for PH candidates will be upto 15 years.
Honorarium: Rs.7000 PM (Fixed). The Payment will be made directly to the bank of account of candidates.
Application Fees: Rs.100 for SC/ST and Rs.200 for all other candidates. Physical Handicapped (PH) candidates are not required to pay application fees. Payment of fees can be made at any branch of State Bank of
India through Challan.
How to apply: Application for this post can be made online by 23/03/2013 till 12.00 Night through the website http://upbasiceduparishad.gov.in/ and payment can be made till 21/03/2013. After submission of online application, candidates are required to take a print out of application and challan. Payment of fees at any branch of SBI can be made after 48 Hours from submission of application.
- Maximum leaves of 10 days will be provided to the incumbent
- Honorarium will not be paid to the incumbent for Unauthorized absent
- It will also be considered on the termination of contract by the District Officer in case of Unauthorized absent after warning
- After appointment as Part time instructor, they will be put in training for 5 days