SAIL Recruitment 2013: Steel Authority of India Limited is going to recruit Operator-Cum-Technician (Trainee) & Attendant-Cum-Technician (Trainee) in various Disciplines in pay band of Rs.9160-13150 and Rs.8630-12080 respectively for “IISCO Steel Plant Burnpur West Bengal” which is a Unit of SAIL. Young, Dynamic and Positive Minded Candidates with age not more than 28 years are eligible to apply for these posts. A written test and interview will be organized for selection of eligible candidates. SAIL is accepting online application for the post, so aspirants may fill up online from 15th Oct 2013 to 14th Nov 2013 through the website http://sail.shine.com.
Eligibility: Matriculation + Diploma
No. of Vacancies: 550 Posts
Last Date: 14/11/2013
01. Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (OCTT)
- Vacancy: 264 Posts (UR-133, SC-60, ST-13, OBC-58)
- Disciplines: Ceramics-08, Chemical-08, Computer Science-07, Electrical-74, Electronics-12, Instrumentation-15, Mechanical-60, Metallurgy-80.
- Pay Scale: Rs.9160 to 13150 Grade S-3
- Qualifications: Matriculation with Engineering Diploma of 3 years in relevant disciplines from govt. recognized institute.
02. Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (ACTT)
- Vacancy: 286 Posts (UR-145, SC-65, ST-14, OBC-62)
- Trades: Electronics Mechanic-12, Electrician-105, Fitter-105, Instrument Mechanics-20, Machinist-16, Turner-16, Turbine Attendant-12.
- Pay Scale: Rs.8630 to 12080 Grade S-1
- Qualifications: Matriculation with ITI Diploma in relevant trade from a govt. recognized institute.
Age Limit: Age of the candidates should be between 18 and 28 years. It will be calculated as on the first day of the month in which this job notification has been published. Relaxation in age will be applicable as per rule, i.e. 5 years relaxation in age will be given to SC, ST and 03 years to OBC candidates.
Selection Procedure: It will be made by conducting a written examination and interview. Only on the ground of performance in written test, candidates will be invited for interview. Information regarding this can be obtained from the website http://www.sail.co.in. Selected candidates for the job will be sent for training for a period of 2 years. During training period, they will get salary of Rs.10700 (1st year) and Rs.12000 (2nd Year) in case of Operator-cum-Technician Trainee and Rs.8600 (1st year) & Rs.10000 (2nd year) in case of ACTT. After completion of training, they will be regularized in S-3 & S-1 respectively and thereafter, they will be put on probation for a period of one year.
Application Fees: Rs.250 for OCTT & Rs.150 for ACTT for UR and OBC candidates and Rs.50 only for SC / ST category for both the posts. Payment of fee can be made at any branch of SBI through Challan.
How to Apply Online: Aspirants must have a Valid Email Id, Scanned Photograph & Signature to apply for these posts. Online application can be made from 15/10/2013 to 14/11/2013. Visit http://sail.shine.com, Go to “ISP” under “Current Job Openings” Open “Apply Online” link, fill up application format with proper details and submit. After online submission, a confirmation email with Registration Number will be sent to Email Id. Without closing the system after submission of application, take a print out of SBI Challan for paying appropriate application. Now visit above mentioned website, Sign in with registration number and date of birth for submitting payment details.