SAIL Recruitment 2014: Steel Authority of India Limited is going to recruit Operator-Cum-Technician & Attendant-Cum-Technician (Boiler Operation & Trainee) in various Disciplines in pay band of Rs.9160-13150 and Rs.8630-12080 respectively for “IISCO Steel Plant Burnpur West Bengal” which is a Unit of SAIL. Young, Dynamic and Positive Minded Candidates having required qualifications can apply for these posts. A written test and interview will be organized for selection of eligible candidates. SAIL is accepting online application for the post, so aspirants may fill up online application till 05/07/2014 through the website http://sail.shine.com.
Eligibility: Matriculation + Diploma
No. of Vacancies: 473 Posts
Last Date: 05/07/2014
01. Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation)
- Vacancy: 09 Posts (UR-02, SC-03, ST-01, OBC-03)
- Pay Scale: Rs.9160-13150 Grade S-3
- Qualifications: Matriculation with 3 years full time diploma in engineering with 1st / 2nd class certificate of Boiler Competency.
02. Attendant-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation)
- Vacancy: 05 Posts (UR-02, SC-02, OBC-01)
- Pay Scale: Rs.8630-12080 Grade S-1
- Qualifications: Matriculation with ITI and at least 2nd class certificate of Boiler Competency.
- Vacancy: 290 Posts (UR-95, SC-138, ST-09, OBC-48)
- Disciplines: Automobile-05, Ceramics-05, Chemical-10, Civil-15, Electrical-45, Electronics / Electronics & Communication-10, Instrumentation-10, Mechanical-90, Metallurgy-90, Production-10.
- Pay Scale: Rs.9160 to 13150 Grade S-3
- Qualifications: Matriculation with Engineering Diploma of 3 years in relevant disciplines from govt. recognized institute.
04. Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (ACTT)
- Vacancy: 169 Posts (UR-44, SC-103, ST-04, OBC-18)
- Trades: Air-conditioning & Refrigeration-15, Draughtsman (Civil)-05, Draughtsman (Mech)-05, Electrician-44, Electronic Mechanic-05, Fitter-15, Machinist-15, Mechanic Motor Vehicle-15, Mechanic Diesel-10, Turner-10, Welder-15, Dumper Operator-15.
- Pay Scale: Rs.8630 to 12080 Grade S-1
- Qualifications: Matriculation with ITI Diploma in relevant trade from a govt. recognized institute.
Age Limit: Minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years. Maximum age limit for OCT & ACT (Boiler Operation) should be 30 years and for OCT & ACT (Trainee) should be 28 years. It will be calculated as on 01/06/2014. Relaxation in age will be applicable as per rule, i.e. 5 years relaxation in age will be given to SC, ST and 03 years to OBC candidates.
Selection Procedure: It will be made by conducting a written examination and interview. Only on the ground of performance in written test, candidates will be invited for interview. Information regarding this can be obtained from the website http://www.sail.co.in. Selected candidates as OCT & ACT (Trainee) will be sent for training for a period of 2 years. During training period, they will get salary of Rs.10700 (1st year) and Rs.12000 (2nd Year) in case of Operator-cum-Technician Trainee and Rs.8600 (1st year) & Rs.10000 (2nd year) in case of ACTT. After completion of training, they will be regularized in S-3 & S-1 respectively and thereafter, they will be put on probation for a period of one year. OCT & ACT (Boiler Operation) will be placed directly in S-3 and S-1 Grade and will be under probation of one year.
Application Fees: Rs.250 for OCTT & Rs.150 for ACTT for UR and OBC candidates and Rs.50 only for SC / ST category for both the posts. Payment of fee can be made at any branch of SBI through Challan.
How to Apply Online: Aspirants must have a Valid Email Id, Scanned Photograph & Signature to apply for these posts. Online application can be made till 05/07/2014. Visit http://sail.shine.com, Go to “ISP” under “Current Job Openings” Open “Apply Online” link, fill up application format with proper details and submit. Candidates applying for OCT & ACT (Boiler Operation) are required to send downloaded Registration Slip along with supporting documents to "DGM (Pers-CF), CEO's Office Complex, 7 The Ridge, Burnpur - 713325" on or before 21/07/2014.