MPSC Clerk-Typist Recruitment 2013: 1135 Posts - Online application has been brought out by MPSC for recruitment to the posts Clerk-Typist in Marathi and English Language. Post carries Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.1900. Aspiring candidates should have minimum qualification matriculation and typing speed of 30 words per minutes in Marathi and 40 words per minute in English. Applicant’s age should not be less than 18 years for this Post. Eligible candidates who are having required qualifications may apply online for this post from 20/02/2013 to 12/03/2013. Following segments of this note contain the further information about this recruitment.
- Vacancies: 1135 Posts (Marathi-1074 and English-61)
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900
- Age Limit: Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 33 years as on 01/06/2013. Relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
- Qualification: Class 10th pass from any recognized Board with typing speed of 30 words per minute in Marathi and 40 words per minute in English.
- Selection Procedure: Written test will be conducted for the selection of this post
Application Fees: Rs.260 for
candidates, Rs.135 for reserved candidates and Rs.10 for EXS candidates. Fees
can be paid through State Bank of India Challan, through Net Banking or Using Debit
Card / Credit card / Cash Card.
How to Apply Online: To Apply online, applicants need to visit the website www.mpsc.gov.in and fill up online application by the last date 12/03/2013. There is no any other mode of application. Visit the said website, open appropriate apply online link, fill up application format with proper details and submit. More details in this context can be found in the detailed notification.