IBPS is going to conduct online examination for Recruitment of Specialist Officers in various Public Sector Banks and Financial Institutions. This is also known as “CWE SPL-IV”. Aspiring Candidates who fulfill the Eligibility Criteria stipulated by the IBPS for different posts may fill up online application through the website www.ibps.in from 18th Nov to 9th Dec-2014. Other Details Regarding Common Recruitment Process for Specialist Officer Recruitment 2014 can be seen below.
Last Date: 09/12/2014
IBPS Specialist Officer Eligibility Criteria
01. IT Officer - Engineering Degree of 4 years in Computer Science / IT or in other required disciplines.
02. Agriculture Filed Officer - Graduate Degree of 4 years in Agriculture / Veterinary Science or in other required disciplines.
03. Rajbhasha Adhikari - PG in Hindi with English as a subject at Graduate Level.
04. Law Officer - LLB and enrolled as an Advocate with Bar Council.
05. HR / Personnel Officer - Bachelor’s Degree with full time PG Degree / Diploma in Personnel Management / HR or in other required disciplines.
06. Marketing Officer - Bachelor’s Degree with full time MBA in Marketing or PGDBA / PGDBM of 2 years with specialization in Marketing.
Age Limit: Minimum age is 20 years and maximum age to apply for posts is 30 years and as on 09/12/2014. Applicants belonging to reserved category such as SC / ST will be relaxed in age upto 5 years and OBC upto 3 years. 10 years Relaxation will be given to PWD Candidates.
Exam Pattern: IBPS Specialist officer exam pattern 2015 for Law Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari and Other Remaining posts are different. Questions for Law Officer & Rajbhasha Adhikari post will be based on English Language, Professional Knowledge and GA with Special Reference to Banking Industry, and for other posts will be based on Reasoning, English, Quantitative Aptitude, Professional Knowledge. 120 Minutes has been allotted for this examination.
Application Fees: Rs.100 for SC/ST/PWD Category and Rs.600 for all other candidates. Applicants make payment through Net Banking / IMPS / or Using Debit / Credit Card or Cash Card by 09/12/2014.
How to apply: Online application for these posts can be fill up through the website http://www.ibps.in by closing date 09/12/2014 For which, you need to open “Apply Online” link, fill up online application format with proper details, upload photograph and signature, make Payment and submit. Take print out e-receipt and online application form after submission of online application.
Apply Online & Make Payment from 18/11/2014 to 09/12/2014
Download Call Letter for CWE after: 03/02/2014
Online Exam Date: 14/02/2015 & 15/02/2015