Canara Bank, one of Public Sector Bank, has notified for recruitment of Manager in Scale-II and Senior Manager in Scale-III. Minimum Qualification for both the posts is Graduation which will be reckoned as on 01/07/2013. Selection Procedure for both the posts is same. Details in this context can be seen below. Selected candidates on the both posts will be put on probation for a period of one year. Application for the post can be made online upto 05/09/2013 through the website www.canarabank.com by going to “Careers/Recruitment” Page. Other details can be seen in the following lines.
No. of Vacancies: 550 Posts
Last Date: 05/09/2013 (Online)
01. Manager (MMGS-II)
- Vacancy: 450 Posts (SC-67, ST-37, OBC-121, UR-225)
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or post graduation in any subject area from a recognized university with CAIIB / Diploma in Risk Management / International Banking / Treasury Management with minimum 03 years experience as an officer in Bank. They must possess computer literacy.
- Age: 25 to 35 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.19400 to 28100 + DA / HRA / Medical Aid as well as other allowances
02. Senior Manager (Credit) (MMGS-III)
- Vacancy: 100 Posts (SC-15, ST-09, OBC-26, UR-50)
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in any disciplines from a recognized university with CAIIB / MBA / PGDBM / CA / PGDBA with minimum 05 years experience in Credit Department / Project Appraisal, Syndication in Bank. They must possess computer literacy.
- Age: 27 to 40 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.25700 to 31500 + DA / HRA / CCA / Medical Aid and other allowances
Age Relaxation: Candidates belonging to SC/ST Category will be provided age relaxation upto 5 years and OBC will be given upto 03 years. 10 years for PWD Candidates. Age limit will be calculated as on 01/07/2013.
Selection Process: Selection of eligible candidates on these posts will be done by conducting Group Discussion and/or Interview of 100 Marks. Only short listed candidates will be called for GD and/or Interview which will be made on the basis of academic qualifications, experience and suitability. Date, Time and venue of Group Discussion / Interview will be provided in the Call Letter.
Application Fees: Rs.100 for Reserved Category such as SC / ST / PWD and Rs.500 for all other candidates. Fees can be remitted directly at any branch of Canara Bank through Challan or Applicants can pay fees using NEFT form at any other Bank.
How to apply: Those candidates who have paid application fees and collected payment details may fill up online application for suitable posts which will be made till 05/09/2013 through the website www.canarabank.com by going to “Career/Recruitment” Page. Candidates must keep their scanned photograph and signature ready before application. Open apply online link, fill up application with proper details, enter payment details, upload photograph and signature and submit by confirming. Note down Registration No. and Password; take two copies of application print out, one for personal record and another for sending with original Challan / NEFT Receipt and copies of required documents to the address “Canara Bank Recruitment Cell (Project -3/2013), Post Box No.-6648, Bangalore – 560002” on or before 12/09/2013 by Ordinary Post.