Online applications are invited by TNPSC for direct recruitment of Assistant Conservator of Forest in Pay Scale of Rs.15600-39100. Total Number of vacancies is 02 for MBC and BC Candidates. Aspiring candidates for the above said posts can apply by 15th Oct-2014 through the website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
Assistant Conservator of Forest
- Post Code: 1009
- Name of Service: Tamil Nadu Forest Service
- Vacancy: 02 posts (MBC/DC (W)-01, BC(W)-01)
- Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100 + Rs.5400 GP (PB-3)
- Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years. Upper age limit for SC / ST / MBC / BC / BCM and DW is 35 years. Age will be calculated as on 01/07/2014.
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in required disciplines. See the notification for more details.
- Physical Standard: Height: 163 cms for Male and 150 cms for Female. Chest: 84 cms with 05 cms expansion for Male and 79 cms with 05 cms expansion for Female.
Selection Process: Selection for the post will be made by conducting Main Written Examination, Physical Test and Oral Test. Final selection for the post will be made on the basis of obtained marks in Main examination and oral test together.
Exam Fee: Rs.175 for all candidates except reserved category. Candidates belonging to reserved category are required to pay of Rs.50 only. Payment can be made online or offline modes.
How to Apply: Visit the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net between 15/10/2014 to 15/10/2014 fill up online application for mentioned posts. See detailed notification to know more about application procedure.
Apply online from 19/09/2014 to 15/10/2014
Last Date for payment: 17/10/2014
Date of Main Exam: 02/12/2014 to 09/12/2014 (Paper-I, II & III)