Single Window Operator-A (Clerk) Jobs in CBI 2012: 3196 Posts
A notification for recruitment of 3196 Posts of SWO-A (Clerk) has been issued by Central Bank of
India, which is a leading PSB. Those
aspiring candidates who have a valid CWE Score Card for Clerk issued by IBPS
are eligible for this post. Online application for this can be filled up from
22/12/2012 to 07/01/2013. Total vacancies in the bank for this post are 3196,
out of which, 493 for SC, 279 for ST, 755 for OBC and 1669 for UR Category. Selection
of the candidates for Single Window Operator-A post in Clerical Cadre will be
done on the ground of CWE Marks and Personal Interview. Change in the Process
of Selection can also be made if necessary. Eligibility Criteria for the post
can be seen in the following paragraphs. Qualifications of the candidates must
be from a recognized university by Central Government. Bank has fixed different
cut-off for this post for different States & Categories. More details
regarding this can found in the given lines.
Single Window Operator (SWO)-A in Clerical Cadre
- Vacancies: 3196 Posts (SC-493, ST-279, OBC-755, UR-1669), open this link for State Wise Vacancy Details & Cut-Off for SWO
- Pay Scale: Rs.7200 to 19300 (Approximately Rs.15000 PM+DA,CCA,HRA)
- Age: 18 to 28 years as on 01/08/2011. Relaxation for SC/ST is 5 years, for OBC is 3 years, 10 years for PH candidates
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in any subject area or any equivalent qualifications recognized by Central Government OR Class 12th Pass with 50% Marks (only pass mark for SC/ST/EXS/PC) / Diploma in Banking recognized by Central/State Govt. OR Class 10th Pass with 60% Marks (50% for SC/ST/EXS/PC).
- Essential: Applicants must be qualified in IBPS CWE for Clerk with required Cut-Off for different States and Categories.
Selection Process: Those eligible candidates who apply for post will be short listed according to marks obtained in CWE and only short listed candidates will be called for personal interview. Personal Interview will be of 50 marks and minimum qualifying marks for SC/ST/OBC/EXS/PC will be 35% and 40% for all other candidates. It be held on various cities over the country. Address of the venue can be seen on the bank’s website
Application Fees: SC/ST/PH/EXS-Rs.20, UR/OBC-Rs.100
How to apply: Application for this post can be made from 22/12/2012 to 07/01/2013 through Bank’s website. Applicants are required to pay appropriate application fees to any branch of Central Bank of India through challan available on bank’s website, collect payment details from the bank, log on to www.centralbankofindia.co.in go to “Career’ Page, open apply online link for SWO/Clerk, put payment details in the form, fill up all remaining columns and submit. After successfully submission of application, candidates need to take a copy of application print out for producing at the time of personal interview with original payment challan if they are short listed for interview.