MHA, Government of India intends to fill up 158 vacancies of ASI (Steno) and Head Constable (Combatant Ministerial) in Indo-Tibetan Boarder Police Force, popularly known as ITBP. These are Non-Gazetted Group ‘C’ Posts and Recruitment will be made on temporary basis but it may be permanent. Both Male and Female Indian Citizens are eligible for this. If the candidates are selected for the Job, they may be posted any where in
or even Abroad. Aspirants may apply for these posts in prescribed format on or before 10/09/2015 but
applications of Far-flung area candidates must reach by 17/09/2015. Some posts out of total vacancies will be filled up through departmental candidates by organizing Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE). Following Paragraphs contains other details in this context. So, have a glace over it.
- Vacancies: Direct Entry-08, Departmental-02
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years for direct entry and upto 40 years for department entry.
- Qualifications: 12th Pass from a recognized board.
- Other Qualifications: (a). Dictation: 80 WPM for 10 Minutes, (b). Transcription: 50 Minutes in English or 65 Minutes in Hindi on computer.
Head Constable/Combatant Ministerial
- Vacancies: Direct Entry-126, Department-22
- Age Limit: 18-25 years for Direct entry and 40 years for Department candidates.
- Qualifications: Candidates should be passed 12th from a recognized board.
- Other Qualifications: Typing Speed: 30 WPM in Hindi or 35 WPM in English on computer.
Age Relaxation: It will be 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC. Age limit will be calculated as on 01/08/2015.
Physical Standard: For ST candidates, Garhwallis, Gorkhas, Kumaonis, Dogras, Marathans and Hill Area candidates - Height: 162.5 cms for Male and 150 cms for Female, Chest:76 with 5 cms expansion. For all candidates - Height: 165 cms for Male and 155 for female, Chest-77 cms with 5 cms expansions.
Medical Standard: Eye Sight: - 6/6 and 6/9 (both eyes) without wearing glasses.
Application Fees: Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs.50 in the shape of CRFS. SC/ST/EXS/Female are not required to pay application fees. ITBP Candidates applying for post of HC/CM (LED) are also free from payment of fees.
How to apply: A complete application affixed a photograph should be sent with CRFS and copies of educational, Date of Birth and Caste Certificate and other required documents to the respective address on or before 10/09/2015. Address for sending application can be seen in the detailed notification.