UPSC Special Class Railway Apprentice Examination-2014
Notice-No.01/2014-SCRA: SCRA Exam 2014 as usual is going to be organized by UPSC for recruitment as "Special Class Apprentices" in the Department of Mechanical in Indian Railway. Exam will be organized on 12/01/2014 at various centres in all over the country. Aspirants having suitable qualification for this examination may fill up online application by the last date 04/11/2013 l 11.59 PM. Link of online application after this date will be disabled. For other details in this context, take a look on the following lines.
Eligibility: 12th 1st / 2nd Division
Last Date: 04/11/2013
Exam Date: 12/01/2014
Special Class Apprentices Exam 2014
- Age Limit: Candidates must have completed 17 years but not completed 21 years as on 01/01/2014, i.e. Born between 02/01/1993 and 01/01/1997. Relaxation in age for SC / ST / EXS will be given upto 5 years and for OBC will be given upto 03 years.
- Qualifications: Minimum qualification for this examination is Higher Secondary (12th) with 1st or 2nd division or equivalent qualification with Mathematics and Physics / Chemistry as subject of examination. Candidates having Graduate degree with Mathematics and Physics / Chemistry as one of degree subjects are also eligible to apply. Visit Detailed Notification to know more about qualifications.
Exam Pattern: Exam will be of 600 Marks that comprises three papers, each paper carries 200 Marks. Time duration for each paper is 2 Hours. For more information in this regard, you may visit the link pasted below. You may also visit UPSC Exam Schedule 2013 published on job2result.
Application Fees: Rs.100 which can be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India by Cash or can be paid using Net Banking facility of SBI and its associate banks or using Debit / Credit Card. There is no fee for SC/ST/PH candidates. Other mode of Payment than above mentioned will not be accepted.
How to apply: Applicants may fill up online application for this examination by visiting the website www.upsconline.nic.in by last date 04/11/2013 till 11.59 PM. Before application, candidates must ensure that they have a valid email id, scanned photograph & signature in jpg format. Candidates are advised to submit only one application, if candidates submit multiple applications, only application with Higher Registration ID will be entertained and application fee against one RID will not be adjusted against other RID.
- Eligible candidates will be issued E-admission Certificate for this examination before 03 weeks of examination date and it will be available at www.upsc.gov.in. Admit card will not be sent by post.
- Those candidates who do not get their e-admit card in due course may contact the commission once.
- After submission, applicants must take a print out of application and keep it for use in future.
- Once candidates submit their application, no request for withdrawal of application will be accepted.