West Bengal Health Recruitment Board, Kolkata has published two different notifications (Advt.No.R/Ph/03/2014) & (Advt.No.R/N/02/2014) for recruitment of 2449 Staff Nurse Grade-II (Only for Women) and 824 Pharmacist Grade-III in pay scale of Rs.7100-37600 (PB-03) under Health & Family Welfare Department, Govt. of West Bengal. Aspiring candidates, who are able to read, write and speak in Bengali and meet eligibility criteria and Terms & Conditions can apply for the post online through the website www.wbhrb.in by 17th March 2014. Detailed notifications of both posts are available at the above said website. See the following lines to collect more information in this context.
Eligibility: GNM Certificate / 12th + Diploma in Pharmacy
No. of Vacancies: 3273 Posts
Last Date: 17/03/2014
Staff Nurse, Grade-II (Only for Women Candidates)
- Vacancy: 2449 Posts (UR-1184, SC-182, BC(A)-342, BC(B)-123, PH-68).
- Qualifications: Candidates should have General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) Certificate from Nursing Training School recognized by WB Nursing Council & Indian Nursing Council. Candidates should be registered under West Bengal Nursing Council. They must be a permanent resident of West Bengal and should be able to write, read and speak in Bengali.
- Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and not more than 35 years as on 01/01/2014.
- Pay Scale: Rs.7100 to 37600 (PB-3) + Rs.3600 GP and other allowance as per govt. rule.
- Vacancy: 824 Posts (UR-429, SC-181, ST-49, BC(A)-82, BC(B)-58, PH-25)
- Qualifications: Qualified in 10+2 Examination from WBCHS or its equivalent with Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics / Biology and Diploma of 02 years in Pharmacy recognized by Govt. of West Bengal and should be registered as “A” category Pharmacist under WB pharmacy council.
- Age Limit: Not above 32 years as on 01/01/2014.
- Pay Scale: Rs.7100-37600 (PB-3) + Rs.3600 GP and other allowance
Age Relaxation: Candidates of West Bengal belonging to SC / ST category and BC category will be provided age relaxation up to 05 years and 03 years respectively. Upper age limit for PH candidates is 45 years.
Selection Process: If large numbers of applications are received in response to the notification, a preliminary examination will be conducted by the board for short listing the candidates.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs.160 online through Net Banking or offline at Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of WB using duplicate challan generated after online application form. There is no application fee for SC / ST candidates of WB and PWD.
How to apply: Aspirants may apply online for this post through the website http://www.wbhrb.in by opening “Online Application” link placed under “Recruitment” by 17/03/2014 before 8 PM. Visit the above said website to know about Application Procedure. Detailed notification can also be seen at same website.