Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission or TNPSC is going to recruit “Village Administrative Officer” in Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service. Total Job vacancies are 2342. There will be conducted a written examination for direct recruitment of this post. Written Examination will be held onEligibility: SSLC Public Exam Qualified
14th June-2014. Aspirants
may fill up online application for this post till 15th April 2014. Go through the following paragraphs to collect more information in this context.
No. of Vacancies: 2342 Posts
Last Date: 15/04/2014
Date of Written Test: 14/06/2014
Important Details of Village Administrative Officer Post
- Designation: Village Administrative Officer
- Name of Service: Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service
- Job Vacancies: 2342 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200 to 20200 + Rs.2400 GP (PB-1)
- Age Limit: 21 to 40 years for SC, ST, MBC / DC, BC and DW and 21 to 30 years for others
- Qualifications: Aspirants must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or they should have any equivalent qualification. Note: those are not eligible for this job who possess higher qualification but they have not passed SSLC Examination or its equivalent. Aspirants should have knowledge of Tamil Language.
Fees: Rs.125 (Rs.75 as Examination fees and Rs.50 as Cost of Application). Candidates belonging to Reserved Category are required to pay only Rs.50 as Cost of application
How to apply: Application for this job can be made through online till
through the website www.tnpscexams.net. Before applying, candidates must ensure that they have Scanned Photograph &
Signature and a valid email id or Mobile Number. To apply online, simply log on
to the website, then click
on “Apply Online” link, fill up online application format, select
payment option i.e. Post Office or Indian Bank or Net Banking (Credit / Debit
Card) and submit.
Mode of Payment: If you have selected payment mode “Post Office” or Indian Bank”, you have to pay fees through payment challan generated after submission of online application. If you have selected Net Banking (Credit / Debit Card), a Payment Getaway is integrated with online application form through which you can pay application fees online. Last date for payment of application fees through Post office or Bank is
Selection Process & Exam Pattern: Selection for Job of Village Administrative Officer will be done on the basis of obtained marks in written examination. Written test will be held on 14/06/2014. It will be of 3 Hours. Total Marks will be of 300 marks and will be based on different subjects. You may also visit following link for more details.
Date of Notification: 17/03/2014
Last date for application:
Last date for fee payment:
Date of Written Examination: