Govt. of Tamil Nadu, Teacher Recruitment Board requires 1807 Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Directors Gr.1 in various subjects for Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Educational Service for the year 2013-14 and 2014-15. So, Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB) Tamil Nadu is inviting application in prescribed format from eligible candidates for filling up 1807 vacancies of mentioned posts. Candidates seeking Jobs in Tamil Nadu can apply in Prescribed application on or before 26th Nov-2014. For more details about TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2014 for Post Graduate Assistant / Physical Directors, go through the following lines.
Eligibility: Master’s Degree + B.Ed
PG Assistant / Physical Education Director Grade-I
- Vacancies: 1807 Posts (for various subjects)
- Service Name: TN Higher Secondary Educational Service
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300 to 34800 + Rs.4800 GP
- Qualifications: For PG Assistant: Master’s of Arts / Science / Commerce with relevant subjects with Bachelor of Education. Subjects of study should be the same in Graduate Degree Course and Master’s Degree Course. For Physical Education Director: Any Graduate Degree with M.P.Ed from UGC / NCTE Recognized University. More details regarding qualifications can be seen in the detailed notification.
- Age Limit: Age of the candidates should not be over 57 years as on 01/07/2015 as the age of Superannuation is 58 years.
Subject-Wise Vacancy Details: English-209, Mathematics-222, Physics-189, Chemistry-189, Botany-95, Zoology-89, History-198, Economics-177, Commerce-135, Physical Director Grade-I-27,
Selection Process & Exam Pattern: A written examination of 3 hours will be conducted for selection of these posts. It will be objective type test consisting of 150 Multiple Choice Questions comprised of Main Subject-110, Educational Methodology-30 and General Knowledge-10. Syllabus for the subjects has been published in Gazette No.611, Dated: 10/09/2011.
Written Test & Result: Written Examination will be conducted from 10 AM to 1 PM on stipulated date. Address of the Venue will be mentioned in the Hall Ticket which can be downloaded through its official website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in. Result of the test will be published through Press / Media. Roll number of shortlisted candidates for certificate verification after declaration of result will be published on the above said website.
Application Fees: Rs.250 for SC/ST and Differently Abled and Rs.500 for all other candidates. Payment of fees can be made in any branch of SBI / Indian Bank / Indian Overseas Bank through Challan attached with the application.
How to Apply: Application for this can be made in prescribed form (OMR) which can be purchased with Prospectus from the “office of the Chief Educational Officers of all 32 Districts in Tamil Nadu” from 10/11/2014 to 26/11/2014 in Person. Cost of the Form is Rs.50 and you can pay it in cash. Duly complete application in every respect should be submitted at the “Office of the Chief Educational Officer Concerned” by 26/11/2014 and you must collect acknowledgement for the same. Application sent directly to TRB will not be accepted.
Notification Issued: 07/11/2014
Sale of Application from: 10/11/2014
Last Date for Application: 26/11/2014
Date of Written Test: 10/01/2014